The school’s Online Safety Policy can be read here
Below is a selection of useful information for parents / carers to help children stay safe online. In addition, our Online Safety Newsletter is sent via email to all parents every month.
- Internet Watch Foundation: A guide for parents and carers
- Safer Internet Day Special Event: A parents guide to online gaming
- NSPCC – Share Aware: Do you know your Snapchat from your ooVoo? If not then this website explains what each App is for and how safe it is to use.
- Internet Matters – Parental Controls: Learn how to set parental controls on phones, tablets, games consoles, media sites such as Netflix and your internet connection as a whole.
- CEOP – thinkuknow: General advice for parents, students and staff for staying safe online.
- CEOP – Make a Report: Used to report if your child has had inappropriate online contact.
Guides for ParentsSnapchat-Parents-Guide-May-2019_compressed .190828573
What Parents Need to Know About Discord.191777989
The School Day
Breakfast Club: 8:15 – 8:35
Personal Development Time: 8:40 – 9:00
Period 1: 9:00 – 10:00
Period 2: 10:00 – 11:00
Break: 11:00 – 11:25
Period 3: 11:25 – 12:25
Lunch: 12:25 – 1:10
Period 4: 1:10 – 2:10
Period 5: 2:10 – 3:10